Residential Solar Systems
The Enerklean team consults with owners, builders and architects nationwide, integrating residential solar systems into environmentally friendly and economically smart homes.
Our goal is to help you understand how different solar panel systems work and assist you in identifying the system best suited to your needs. We’ll make sure you find the most cost-efficient, reliable and aesthetically pleasing system available.
No matter what your needs, questions or level of knowledge, we can help.
Our residential offerings include, but are not limited to:
- Design, installation and commissioning of solar panels, energy management systems, battery storages and control systems
- Equipment selection from a range of tier-1 manufacturers
- Step by step consultancy, from an initial energy assessment and requirements analysis through to strategic selection of products and technologies, life cycle costing, energy audits and custom designs
- Assistance with SmallScale Technology Certificate (STC) rebates administration.
- Grid-connected solar panels, allowing customers to maximise returns beyond Government prescribed Feed-in-Tariffs resulting from excess energy production
- After sales services